(SPS) extends the widely used systemPipeR
environment with a versatile graphical user interface provided by a Shiny
App. This allows non-R users, such as
experimentalists, to run many systemPipeR’s workflow designs, control, and
visualization functionalities interactively without requiring knowledge of R.
SPS has been designed as a general purpose framework for
interacting with other R packages in an intuitive manner. Like most Shiny Apps,
SPS can be used on both local computers as well as centralized server-based
deployments that can be accessed remotely as a public web service for using
SPR’s functionalities with community and/or private data. The framework can
integrate many core packages from the R/Bioconductor ecosystem. Examples of
SPS' current functionalities include:
- A default interactive workflow module to create experimental designs, visualize and customize workflow topologies with previews, and programming free workflow execution within the application.
- An interactive module with extensive plot options to visualize downstream analysis of a RNA-Seq workflow.
- A quick ggplot module to make all variety of scientific plots from any user defined tabular data.
- An extendable set of visualization functionalities makes it easy to design custom Shiny Apps under SPS framework without any knowledge of Shiny.
- A ‘Canvas Workbench’ to manage complex visual results. It allows users to organize and to compare plots in an efficient manner combined with a session screenshot feature to edit scientific and publishable figures.
- Three other supporting packages to help all users from beginners and advanced developers to extend under current SPS framework or on their own visualization apps.
View our online demo app:
Other packages in systemPipeShiny
|systemPipeShiny||SPS main package||website||link||demo|
|spsComps||SPS UI and server components||website||link||demo|
|drawer||SPS interactive image editing tool||website||link||demo|
|spsUtil||SPS utility functions||website||link||NA|